Name and title: Alişan BALTACI, Ph.D.
Ph.D.: Baskent University / Institute of Social Sciences / Business (2019)
MSc: Anadolu University / Graduate School of Social Sciences / Marketing (2011)
BA: Osmangazi University / Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences / Business (2006)
Main teaching activities :
My statement of teaching
- Associate Level
- Bachelors Level
- Career Development Centre Trainings
- CV Preparation Training
- Personnel Affairs Training
- Job Interview Simulation
* Advisor to the Rector: September 2021 – Still
* Vice Director of Vocational School of Health Services: April 2019 – Still
* Secretary of Vocational School of Health Services: March 2019 – 2020
* Member of the Vocational School Administrative Committee: April 2018 – Still
* Member of the Vocational School Board: March 2019-Still
* Head of Medical Services and Techniques Department : April 2018 – April 2019
* Ethical Committee of Non-Invasive Researches / Member: May 2019 – Still
* Department of Strategy Development / Vice Head of Department : May 2018 – October 2019
* Coordinatorship of Quality / Member: April 2018 – September 2020
* Career Development Centre / Advisory Board Member : January 2018 – Still
* Medical Documentation and Secretarial Programme Class II Coordinator : October 2017 – April 2018
Date / Subjects
* 2017 / Training of Trainer
* 2018 / TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Documentation Training
* 2018 / TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Basic Training
* 2018 / TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Risk Based Management Training
* 2018 / TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Internal Examination Training
* 2020 / Foreign Trade
* 2020 / Entrepreneurship
* 2020 / Domestic Trade
My statement of research
- Consumer Behaviour,
- Services Management,
- Higher Education.
* Baltacı, A. (2018). Comparison of Course Content of Vocational Schools with Private Sector’s Criterias about Grad Students from Secretary and Office Management Department, Başkent University Journal of Education, [S.l.], p. 113-120, Dec. 2018. ISSN 2148-3272.
* Baltaci, A. (2020). Developing A Scale for Understanding the Irrational Corporate Buying Decisions of Industrial Buyers. The Journal of International Social Research, Volume:13 Issue:71, p.866-876
* Baltacı, A. (2020). Perceived Risk at Pregnancy and Its Effect on the Maternity Insurance Choice: A Research on Female Consumers. Bankacılık ve Sigortacılık Araştırmaları Dergisi (Journal of Banking and Insurance Researches), (14), 26-43. (Click Here for the English Version of the Article)
* Baltacı, A & Akaydın, H . (2020). Effect of COVID-19 Pandemia Period on Consumers’ Buying Behavior of Food Products: A Literature Review. Journal of Health Science Yuksek Ihtisas University, (1), 57-64. (Click Here for the English Version of the Article)
* Baltacı, A. (2020). Concept of Self-Esteem in Consumer Behavior: A Literature Review. Journal of Bucak Business Administration Faculty. 3(2), 257-269. (Click Here for the English Version of the Article)
* Baltacı, A, Balkaş Demir, S. (2021). Investigation of the Intention to Leave of Women who Work as Salesperson in the Retail Industry Within the Scope of Expectation Theory: A Qualitative Research, Journal of Management, Economic and Marketing Research, 5(1), 41-56. (Click Here for the Turkish Version of the Article)
* Baltacı, A. (2021). A Strategic Approach for Digital Transformation and Content Marketing in Social Networks in New Normal. Journal of Current Marketing Approaches and Researches, 2(1), 56-70.
* Baltacı, A. ve Eser, Z. (2021). An Extended Alternative Compulsive Buying Behavior Assessment Tool Proposal. Journal of Health Science Yuksek Ihtisas University, 2(2): 39-48.
* Baltacı, A. (2020). Strategic Planning of Healthcare Services. Ankara: SAGE Publications Ltd.
C) Book Chapter
* Baltacı, A. (2018). Health Organizations Management. Oktay Yanık (Ed.), Marketing in Health Organizations (s.47-60). Ankara: SAGE Publications Ltd. (Click Here for the English Version of the Book Chapter)
* Baltacı, A. (2021). Strategic Digital Marketing and Sustainability. In: Hacioglu U., Aksoy T. (eds) Financial Ecosystem and Strategy in the Digital Era. Contributions to Finance and Accounting. Springer, Cham, pp 237-264. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-72624-9_11
* Baltacı, A. (2017). Comparison of Course Content of Vocational Schools with Private Sector’s Criterias about Grad Students from Secretary and Office Management Department, 2nd International Vocational Education and Training Symposium in Higher Education (ISVET2017)
* Baltacı, A. (2011). Research About Cause-Related Marketing Efford’s Effect on Customers Butter Brand Decision in Ankara Keçiören Supermarkets, MSc Thesis.
* Baltacı, A. (2019). A Research on Effect of Situational Factors and Self on Compulsive Buying Behavior, Ph.D. Thesis.
- Marketing and Marketing Research Associaton
- Health Sciences Education Programmes Evaluation and Accreditation Association
MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio); SPSS; QDA Miner; Windows (XP, 8, 10)
English (Very Good); Turkish (Native Language)
Other Professional Work Experience:
- Manager/ Private Inc./ December 2015-September 2016
- General Manager/ Private Inc./ March 2013-December 2015
- Business Process Analyst/ Private Inc./ December 2012-March 2013
- Sergeant/ Turkish Army/ March 2011-September 2011
- Purchasing and Logistics Manager/ Private Inc./ November 2008-March 2010
- International Commerce Coordinator/ Private Ltd. / December 2007-October 2008
- Governance Expert/ World Bank InfoDev Project of Turkish Informatics Association/ October 2006-November 2007
- Trainee of Purchasing/ Private Inc. / July 2004-August 2004